Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Journey Begins...

Hello my name is Richard, but I go by Jeff. I am a senior here at Albertus, and will be graduating this December.

 I am a web developer, and have been for over 11 years. I have a lot of hobbies but I would have to say I am mostly a musician. I have always had a thing for art, and will probably always be in a career that involves it in some way shape or form.

I recently took intro to computer art, and learned so many new and interesting things in that class I wanted to keep the party going so here I am. I am looking forward to expanding on my knowledge from my first class and learning even more with Photoshop and all the amazing things it can do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeff... so glad you decided to keep the party going..:) Welcome....

    ReplyDelete