Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Introducton

Hello All,

My name is April Hellyar and I am a senior at Albertus. I am a marketing student and can't wait to see how this class can bring out a more artistic side to me. I am excited to learn Photoshop as I have never used it before. Originally I was to take Promotional marketing as a required course and Albertus was not offering it the second half so I was given this class as a substitute. I am really looking forward to this as it will be a true learning experience for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi April... So glad you are taking this class... I hope you have fun with this...

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello All,

    My name is Natasha and I am a senior here at Albertus!!��
    I look forward to taking Graphic Design because I want to learn how to make more quality flyers. I am good at using power point but I would like to learn how to professionally make signs and fliers. I'm a little nervous with all the technology we have to use but I am looking forward to giving it my best shot!!

    ReplyDelete