Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Dawn posted this in the comment section of my post... I'm reposting here...

My name is Dawn M. Snowden. I am in what I think is my senior year here at Albertus. My major is Sociology with a concentration in Socialwork.

I am very excited about taking this class as it is completely new territory for me. I have no idea what to expect and that intrigues me.

I am however a little nervous because I work full time and am a single mother of 6 so finding the time to get things done is as you can imagine a not so easy task.

I hope to learn a lot from this class and look forward to seeing what everyone else in class can do creatively! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm Evelyn Massey, trying to navigate and post to blog....not sure what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lift Cards on shows. One of the keys to effective shows is to not put business cards on your displays. That is old innovation. Rather you need to utilize what we call "Lift Cards." Lift cards are around 6" x 9" in size.latest istock promo

    ReplyDelete